Your health and safety are our top priority. The Inn at Deep Creek is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment. Our staff has been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and we are taking precautions to protect our guests, our community, and our staff. We have made some adjustments to hour hotel operations to ensure your safety.
Our team has implemented safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risks of exposure to infectious disease. If you have questions or concerns that are not addressed below, please reach out to us at 877.853.6932.
Due to heightened safety measures, we have altered our services and below you will find a list of our enhancements to cleanliness standards and any changes implemented:
- Mask Up! Please keep your mouth and nose covered with an appropriate mask when in public places. Maryland currently has a mask mandate and a link can be found here on pages 9-11: Governor’s Order
- Check-in. Physical distancing is required in line. Check-out is at 10 a.m. and Check-in is at 4 p.m. to allow time for proper cleaning of all rooms between guests.
- Lobby & Public Areas. High touch areas, including but not limited to doors, door handles, handrails, entry ways, etc., are cleaned and sanitized on a routine basis. Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation. All reception areas are wiped down between every guest interaction. Common areas are currently closed for gathering to follow occupancy guidelines and to limit activity in the areas to hinder the possibility of contamination.
- Keeping Your Distance. Seating in all outdoor public areas, pools and lounges has seating at least six feet apart. We recommend that all guests strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others. Social distancing is practiced by all team members on the property.
- Housekeeping. Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after a guest’s departure. For guest’s safety, we’ve eliminated certain amenities such as magazines, brochures, and unnecessary goods. We have eliminated daily tidy-up housekeeping; however, towels can be supplied upon request.
- Pool. Our pool is open late May through Labor Day annually. The pool closes nightly at 8 p.m.
Maryland currently has an out of state travel and public travel advisory. See the notice from the Maryland Department of Health by clicking here for guidelines.
Your safety and health are our top priority. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.