Don’t Forget Your Furry Friends
The Inn at Deep Creek is a pet-friendly hotel by the lake. We know you love your prized pooch and there’s no reason to go on vacation without the entire family. We welcome your loveable furry friends at our Deep Creek Lake hotel, with a few common-sense policies:
- Call ahead to make sure we have a pet-friendly room available during your desired stay dates.
- Pet-friendly rooms are limited and book quickly.
- Only domesticated dogs allowed.
- Dogs must be crate trained and housebroken.
- Dogs must be leashed whenever they are outside of a guest room and crated when left alone. This is to ensure the safety of all dogs, guests and housekeeping.
- Our pet fee is $25 per night, per pet, for dogs up to 25 lbs. and $50 per night, per pet for dogs over 25 lbs. Kindly check with management about breed restrictions.
- Please keep your unit and our grounds neat. Pick up after your pooch.
- There’s a dog-walking area behind our Inn; however doggy bags are not provided. (Please bring your own.)
- All animals must wear an identifying collar and leash.
- Guests are responsible for any pet-related insect infestation.
- Woof! Owners are responsible to ensure other guests aren’t interrupted by loud or late-night conversations your dog wants to have. (Please respect the health and safety of others.)
- Be sure to leave your cell number at the front office whenever you leave without your pet. We need to reach you in case of emergency, disturbance or other issue.